An easy to make savory herb blend full of festive flavors to elevate your holidays or weeknight meals!
Want to jazz up your holiday dinner? Take 5 minutes to mix together this amazing savory herb seasoning mix with simple ingredients you have in the pantry.
Plus, you can use it year-round on other things like tofu, seitan, and sprinkled over oven roasted veggies.
To complete your holiday meal, make sure you check out my 5-minute gravy or fruit and veggie stuffing!
Why You’ll Love this Savory Herb Seasoning
- Super customizable for your tastes
- Use it on tofu, in gravy, or over roasted veggies
- Gluten free, Corn free, Dairy free, Egg free, and more!
Here is a quick rundown of what you need to make this turkey seasoning mix. For the full recipe, complete with measurements, see the recipe card below.
- Kosher Salt: Kosher salt is less salty than other salts like table salt. If you are using a salt that isn’t kosher salt, make sure to half the amount.
- Paprika: Sweet or smoked paprika both work great!
- Brown Sugar: I like to use brown sugar but you can also use coconut sugar for a refined-sugar free option.
- You’ll Also Need: Black Pepper, Dried Thyme, Dried Sage, Dried Rosemary, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder
If you are making this for your Thanksgiving dinner or holiday meal, you can totally replace the dried herbs with fresh herbs. Make sure to use double the amount of fresh herbs as dried herbs are more potent.
Making this couldn’t be any easier!
Make sure to check out the recipe card below for the full recipe and ingredient list.
In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, paprika, dried thyme, dried sage, dried rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. That’s it!
How to Store
Stored in an airtight container, the dried herbs will keep in a cool, dark location for up to three months.
More Seasoning Recipes
Want to save this recipe for later? Add it to your favorite recipe board on Pinterest!
If you try these out, please leave a comment below! This provides helpful feedback to both me and other readers. And if you want more delicious, vegan friendly recipes you can subscribe to the newsletter. Did you make these? Please tag me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest! I love to see your creations!
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons
- Storage jar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix and use. Mix all ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl. Use immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 3 months.